[ Skip navigation ]
Navigating the site
- The site has a directory structure. At any position in the structure the screen will show the following key elements:
- a Navigation bar showing the categories you have clicked on to arrive at your current category. Clicking on any individual step will take you back to a previous category.
- Further sub-categories(if any) listed on the left - click to explore further
- Links in the current category. Links are shown in a priority order (enhanced, standard and basic) determined by the requirements of the link owners. Listings are paged where there are large numbers links within a category.
- Clicking on a link will bring up the target site in a new browser window.
- Search - If you cannot find something specific a simple search facility is provided. Any matches are shown in link priority order.
- If you wish to register your details and have your link listed on the site use the Get Listed! link at the top right. Please note there is a fee for listing commercial entries on the site.
- Tell-a-friend enables you to tell someone else about the site by email.
- Link to us provides information and logos if you wish to include a link on your site to us.