[ Skip navigation ]
Bladon lies on the south side of Blenheim Park with many quaint cottages. St Martin's Church is a Victorian reconstruction of 1894 on the site of an earlier church rebuilt in 1801.
In January 1965 Sir Winston Churchill was buried in the churchyard
at the head of the grave of Lady Randolph Churchill his mother.
His father, Lord Randolph Churchill is buried alongside.